Updated: Jan 6, 2021
The simplest of cocktails can be made extraordinary with just the right cocktail rim. Savory or sweet, the possibilities are endless. And it's a very powerful and simple addition to your home bar routine.
Rose Petal & White Sugar Rim
- Combine white sugar and rose petals
- Let sit to infuse if desired
- Dip glass in honey then coat with rose sugar
Lavender Honey Crystal Rim
- Combine honey crystals and lavender buds
- Dip glass in honey and coat in honey crystals
Pink Peppercorn Lime Salt Rim
- Grind pink peppercorn and mix with salt, and lime zest
- Rub lime juice on rim of glass and dip in peppercorn salt mixture
Luster Pearl Dust Salt Rim
- Combine salt and luster pearl dust of choice and stir to coat salt
- Rub lime wedge on rim of glass and dip glass into the colored salt
Come up with your own combinations. We'd love to hear your favorites in the comments below. Cocktail rims are a great way to add some style to any special occasion or just a Tuesday nightcap.